Friday, April 30, 2010

18 day in Emirates Post

Tuesday April 27, 2010 this morning we have a lot of work to do first we have a meeting with the IT department to talk with them about the Award because the was the excellent department so, they will join this Award as an excellence department we met the employees who write the document. In this meeting my job is to write the meeting minutes and to concentrates because after the meeting I will write everything and I will re do the document and check the spelling and grammar. It was a good meeting and they are perfect department they connected with different departments such as the networking, and inspection department they have a lot of programs that they do it for them, this was a new thing that I knew about this department. Moreover, the supervisor told me to go to the library to search for our team folders, divider, and many different things and to get the prices and then I return back to Emirates Post and I told my supervisor about the prices and we do a small meeting to see which library better and when they will buy these things. Furthermore, I finish my meeting minutes for this day and I send it to my supervisor after that I check the spelling mistake for the IT department then I re format the document. It was a nice day but I have a lot of work in this day but it was fun because I don’t like to stay at my office without work I feel boring.

1 comment: