Wednesday, April 28, 2010

16 day in Emirates Post

Sunday April 25, 2010 in this day I was full of energy because it's the first day on the week. In this day I have a lot of work in this day the supervisor sends me all the documents of the team to put it in one document also she gives me the document that have all the details about Sheikh Khalifa Award For Excellence such as the colors, writing type, size, and many different things that related to the award. After I collect all the information in one document I format the font and the size and everything after I finish I send it back to my supervisor to check it and then send it to the manager to check the information. Moreover, the supervisor gives me to write some emails to the team and ask them about the meeting that will be on Monday and ask them if they finish or want some help before the meeting. Furthermore, I went to the networking department to ask their manager about some problems that I face on my network also he send some employee with me to check it. In addition , after I finish I search on the internet a topic about excellence team and also if there are a new information about them to discuss it with my supervisor and then tell it to my team.

No comments:

Post a Comment