Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Second day in Emirates Post

Monday April 5, 2010 was the second day. I arrived to work at 7:30 because our session program was at 8:00 am I was very happy because I enter this session with the workers in Emirates post because all that I meet they have a high positions and they have a good experience in their work. Moreover, in this session we sat in groups and every group divided into two or three different departments. In this class the teacher continue his explanation about this program and also he gave us an exercise to help us know more about the project. Furthermore, he guide the workers to have a correct document also, our supervisor bring a samples what they was doing to show the teacher and to have his advice. In this class I learnt more about team work because our group was mixed with different departments so I have an idea about every department and know more about the program because in the first day I was little confused about some Arabic word but I overcome this problem by asking my supervisor. Also, I haven't known all the information about Emirates Post but in this class and doing some exercise with my group I have more idea about these things. In addition before the end of the class the teacher gives us a homework to try doing it in the house and then we will discuss it in the class with our group and after with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment