Friday, April 30, 2010

17 day in Emirates Post

Monday April 26, 2010 morning we have a meeting with our excellence team to discuss about every document that they wrote and share the ideas. Also, we discuss about doing something new in Emirates Post and who in which department, all the team share their idea by giving us a new good department and they wrote it in an excel sheet . In this meeting my job is to write meeting minutes, after we finish the meeting I went to my office to write the meeting minutes which means to write ho present this meeting, and the absent, when we start the meeting, the end time, and to write what every person said and the idea after that I must put all this information on the word document in a schedule. Furthermore, the supervisor call me to talk with me about the work and if after graduate we apply for a job she gives us some points to do it before working to feel comfortable in the work such as: to show the manager that I want this work, and to work hard and finish it on time but I must do all my best to have a good result. This discussion helps me a lot to think more about the work and to choose a good place to have a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment