Friday, April 23, 2010

14 day in Emirates Post

Wednesday April 21, 2010 in this day we have a lot of work. We went to every office to visit our team and gives them some papers related to the next meeting and ask them if they what any help. Moreover, the supervisor asked me to search on the newspaper about an excellence team and cut the article and put it in my folder because after my trainee I will give them my folder to be as a remembrance for me in Emirates Post. Furthermore, the supervisor gives me an article that will be presented in the newspaper in the new issue. The supervisor told me to read this article very carefully and if there are any mistakes to re write the sentence and correct the mistake. I found a lot of mistakes and I re write the article and then I give it to my supervisor to read it and she was surprised because I found a lot of information's that they write it in wrong way. Also, she told me that she is very happy to gives me a lot of articles that she will present it on some meetings or a letter that she will send it to other departments. What's more, the supervisor gives me a big folder to put papers and reorder the folder in a good and organize way to be easy for her to found any paper that she want it. And I must know every paper about what and to ask my supervisor if I didn’t understand any paper or word and I must put every group of paper that related to each other in one section. I was very happy because my supervisor told our team about what I did and I feel proud of doing this thing to improve my Arabic skills and to show them that I like to work and learn more new things.

No comments:

Post a Comment