Monday, April 5, 2010

First day in Emirates Post

Sunday April 4, 2010 was the first day at work in Emirates Post. I went to the work before half an hour my feelings were happy and confused in the same time. When I enter Emirates Post I felt little comfortable because it was a good place. First, I went to the human Resource department to ask them about my supervisor office they took me to his office but he wasn't there so I stay with the secretary tell he came. My supervisor name was Mohammed Khadem and his department was administration Affair. When my supervisor came the secretary told him that I'm Maithaa for the trainee he was angry because he said that he didn’t approve my application and I was confused then the secretary called the Training Department and they send her the Email that I'm in their department but Mr. Mohammed said that he don’t want me to stay because he didn't approve my application so, the secretary Fatima call the Training Department and I talked to Mr. Saif AL Shehi and he told me that he will moved me to the Excellence Team but I must go to AL Krama Branch because they have a session there for three days then we will come back to Abu Hail Branch. I went there at 10:30 am I have been late because they begin their session at 8:00am and they have break from 10:30 tell 11:00 am when I arrived their Mr. Saif take me to my new supervisor her name is Abeer Al Hosani she was so kind she tell me a brief about the session and what I should know also, she told me that this program with is excellence is a very useful and it required when I will search for a job after the graduate. I learnt a lot of different thing about this program which is what they want from us and how can we improve ourselves to win the price in the end. Moreover, the sir gives us an exercise to do it in the home and we will discuss it the next day. I find some difficulties to know some Arabic words because our study all in English and this program was on Arabic but, Ms. Abeer helped me a lot to explain the meaning of some words and she was understanding that all our studies in English to answer my entire questions and happy to answer my entire questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment