Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Seventh day in Emirates Post

Monday April 12, 2010 morning we have a meeting with our excellence team to discuss their parts and to ask if they need any help. After that Mr. Ali do a presentation for us about Sheikh Khalifa Award for excellence officer this presentation was for all the employee who want to participate in this award but he must collect all his certificate and evidence to show it to the committee and he must have experience in his work for more than 3 years also, there are award for the new employee it is a nice thing to do these award to encourage the employee to work hard to win this award after the meeting I saw that all the employee was excited to join this award to win . After that I went to my office with my supervisor gives me a table in all the branches of Emirates Post in Dubai, Abu dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaima, Umm Al Quwaim, and Al Dhaid, I must divided each day. We will visit 4 branches beginnig with Dubai then the other Emirates that will be on May, we will visit all these branches to see the positive and negative point in every branch. For the reason that before we hand the document their are a special commitee from Sheikh Khalifa Award for Excellence will come to any branch of Emirates Post and they will evaluate and assess the positive and negative points and if we mention it in our document or not.

And I see from this table of all Emirates Post branches Dubai has the most branches than other Emirates. After that Ms. Abeer told me to go to the counters down stairs and to write all the negative and positives points to discuss it after with our excellence team and she tell me to be cautious to not show the employee that I will evaluate them, from this I see that Emirates Post employee need to be more organized and the must treat their employee well.

No comments:

Post a Comment