Saturday, April 24, 2010

15 day in Emirates Post

Thursday April 22, 2010 morning my supervisor came late because she was in the other branch in this time I sat in my office and I improve my Arabic writing skills and I search for some websites to help me to improve my writing skills. Moreover, I search on online newspapers an article about excellence team but I didn’t found any article related to excellence team. Furthermore, when the supervisor comes she gives me some schedule to re do it and send it to her. This schedule is about the teams that related to excellence team the first schedule is about the names of the member and the second schedule I must do nine schedules every schedule have different title which is the name of every team. In addition the supervisor gives me some papers to give the excellence team and I must ask them about the topic that we will discuss in the next meeting. After that I came back to my office and I sent emails to our team about the next meeting and the time .Also, I went to the manager and employee in other department to set up with them a meeting for next week and what my supervisor what from them in this meeting .

No comments:

Post a Comment