Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Eleventh day in Emirates Post

Sunday April 18, 2010 was a wonderful day, because it was after the weekend and I was excited to work hard and learn new things from my supervisor. I work on my computer to improve my Arabic typing skills. Moreover, the supervisor gives me all the teams document to put it in one document, see if there is an error in the document such as the spelling, and format it to use it in tomorrow meeting I was afraid because it a big responsibility because these document for Sheikh Khalifa Award for Excellence and I must be accurate. After I finish this work my supervisor was very happy because I do exactly as she want. After that she gives me some paper to print it for tomorrow meeting and also, she let me do a schedule for all the teams who will start first and the exact time and everything related to the meeting and the information. Finally I put my papers that I will need it for the meeting in my folder and I make sure that my folder is good and I re order some papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment