Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Third day in Emirates Post

Tuesday April 6, 2010 was my third day in Emirates post and the last day of this session then we will return back to our branch which is Abu Hail branch. In the beginning of our class we sat in our groups and we discuss our homework with our team for 15 minutes then we wrote our answers in a big white paper to share it with the other groups and to know our mistakes. After we finished we moved to other section in this session which is about who is our stakeholders, clients, suppliers, and community. We must write them in details. This was our second exercise was to discuss these thing and then write it on a piece of paper to discuss it with the other teams. This class I didn’t get more new information and I told my supervisor and she told me that all the teams didn’t learn from this last class. And she went on the break to talk with the training manager (Saif AL Shehi) to talk with the teacher that they want to know other thing about the project and to correct the samples that they have done it after discussing this problem with the manager he talks with the teacher and he solve with him the problem and after the break he sat with every group and discuss their parts and share it with all the groups after that he check some of the document that they finish it and he guide us with the right way. Our supervisor show us some samples that other department do it and tell us to find the wrong thing that we think it’s wrong and why. Moreover, from this class I learnt how to rewrite the sentence in Arabic word which means that how to write it in a formally way with new words that related to the work this was little difficult for me because all my studies was in English but my supervisor Abeer Al Hosani was so helpful that she helps me in the beginning how to do it then she let me do it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment