Thursday, April 15, 2010

Eighth day in Emirates Post

Tuesday April 13, 2010 the supervisor didn’t come because she had a meeting in the other branch. So, I started to reorder my folder again and put my new work on it. After that I went to the networking department to ask about my work laptop but they told me that there are a lot of viruses in the laptop and it will take time to finish it. I was disturbed because from one week they told my supervisor that they will bring a new laptop for me to begin my work because there are a lot of works to do in the laptop. Moreover, I went to my office and I call my supervisor and she told me that she will talk to networking department to finish it quickly. Also, I take permeation from my supervisor to use her computer to improve my Arabic typing and she didn’t mind to use her computer. Furthermore, I do some research on the internet and on the newspaper about an excellence department of company in the UAE to put it in my folder. I was so happy because I improve my Arabic typing and I do a lot of research about the excellence team and I know more about other department and companies who win this award.

No comments:

Post a Comment