Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sixth day in Emirates Post

Sunday April 11, 2010 morning there was a meeting with my supervisor to give me the plan for April and May it's nice to make a plan to know what I will do in these two months. After that to take to me to prepare a meeting for tomorrow with our team to discuss what they do and finish on their part. Moreover, she let me went to all our teams to collect the files and ask them if they have any problem to discuss with my supervisor, when I went to collect the files from our team that related to our excellence team after collecting these files I fairest my file and put all my work that I do it and my plan sheet to know what I must do every day. Later I went to the networking department to check if my new laptop is ready to begin working on it but we face some problem with them because Mr. Abdulrahman said that the laptop has a virus and it will take time to finish my laptop also, he come with us to my office to put a telephone for me. Furthermore, I sat with one of our team Ms. Raja she talk to me about her department and give me some advice to be a successful women in my work and to considered that the work my second house and the employee are my family. Moreover, to show my manager that I can do all the work and to finish it on time. Finally, I have many benefited in this day and also enthusiastic to work hard in order to show them that I come to work and develop my skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment