Monday, May 3, 2010

21 day in Emirates Post

Sunday May 2, 2010 morning the supervisor give me a paper that related to excellence team I must re order the paper then put it in a folder. Furthermore, I went to the network department to talk with the manager to activate the email of excellence team also, he gives me an overview about how to activate an email but he told me that they are busy they will went outside the office. After that I set with my supervisor and some of my excellence team group to discuss about the document that we will deliver to general manager to take the approve from him and to see if all the information was right. In this day we have a lot of work to do and all our team on stress to re check their document but my supervisor encourages them to be relax and work well. This day was a wonderful day I learnt a lot of different thing from my department and from the networking and I have a general information about activate an email. Also, the Mr. Sultan told me more about his job and I knew from him that most of his work is outside Emirates Post which means to visit other branch and some time he travel outside the country. In addition, my supervisor gives me schedules that all the team will use it in our visit to other branches in all the Emirates. This schedule is to assess the other branch the first one is about the cleanliness of the branch, advertising, brochures, and all that related to the office. The second schedule is about the employee and how they treat the customers and if they are doing Emirates Post rules. The third one is to ask the customer about the services and all things that related to the confident of customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment