Saturday, May 29, 2010

30 day in Emirates Post

Thursday May 13, 2010 morning I wrote the minutes of the meeting for our visit to Al Rmool Branch. Furthermore, that the supervisor told me to a professional email to the organization for the visit. After I finish my work we went down to the inspection meeting room my supervisor and Mr. Maher and Mr. Ali was with her they was working on the document my job was to help Mr. Ali and Maher to re check the document and do some search on the internet for some topic to know more about some departments. Also, my giving them a new idea to write some information's that related to Emirates Post. In this day we do a hard job and also we stay in our work for three hours more to finish and check the document before giving the General Manager to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment