Wednesday, May 12, 2010

27 day in Emirates Post

Monday May 10, 2010 this day was hard we have a lot of work to do. The supervisor gives me four documents I must re check the format, the grammar mistakes, and see the number of the paper and the appendices. I was very hard to do four documents on the same day because it needs time and I must concentrate. Although it was a challenge to improve my Arabic skills and to ask if I need help but it was easy and enjoyable because I was reading some document and I benefit from some employee for example to take more training session to improve my skills and to get more information about my work. In this day I don’t have different kind of work but it was nice to share my information and show them that I can do whatever they need from me and I can do what the employee who work on Emirates Post can do . My supervisor was so happy because I am late on the work for one hour to finish the entire document and give her without any mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment