Wednesday, May 12, 2010

26 day in Emirates Post

Sunday May 9, 2010 morning the supervisor gives me a sample of a cover sheet that they need to put it in the folder from outside to now each folder refers to which criterion and for which group. It was enjoyable to make this work because it’s easy and I was enjoying doing it. Moreover, the supervisor called me because she was on a meeting and she told me that she wants me to inform some organization because our team wants to go for a social trip to visit for example elderly care center and school of special needs in all the emirates I must take some number and call them about everything after that we will decide which organization will visit. In this trip we will communicate with then and give them some gifts and talk with them, I called many organization in different cities and I asked them about number allowed to visit them , and also their free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment