Sunday, May 9, 2010

25 day in Emirates Post

Thursday May 6, 2010 was a wonderful day I learnt a nice thing that I wish to learn little about it which is how to activate the email. My supervisor was in meeting and she called me at my office, she told me that they will call me from the networking department to activate our excellence team email. The employee called me and he show me step by step how to activate an email it was little complicated but it's nice to learn new thing even if it's not my job or major. Furthermore, the supervisor asked me to search on the internet about what is Organizational Excellence, European model of corporate excellence, stages of the evolution of European model, the TQM and their tools, how to implement quality in the institutions, types of Excellence AWARDS in the UAE and the world, and finally about Sheikh Khalifa Award for Government Excellence . After I searched about these topics the supervisor told me that these topics every day we will send to all the employee email from our excellence team email to gives them more information about our job and what is this Award. And every day we must found new interesting topic to send it to the entire employee in Emirates Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment