Monday, May 24, 2010

35 day in Emirates Post

Thursday May 20, 2010 morning the supervisor told me and my colleague to make a presentation for our excellence team for their visit to other main Emirates Post in UAE to explain everything to them about Sheikh Khalifa Award. Moreover, when we finish the presentation the supervisor told me to do a schedule a meeting field visit to the excellence team this schedule is to attend the visit. Furthermore, I do a schedule for the visit to write the name of the department and to sign. Also, at 11:00 am we had a meeting with direct manager his name is Abdulla Al Ashram in this meeting thank all the excellence team and encourage them then he gives them a certificate. In addition I print the dividers for the Sheikh Khlifa Award document after printing them I put each criterion alone but I didn’t finish it because it needs more inaccuracies in doing it so, the supervisor told me to send to emails to the team the first one is about the letter to all the managers in Emirates Post in all the UAE and the second email was about the visit and all they need such as the instruction of the timing that they must be there , the presentation, the attendance sheet, and the other schedule. In this day I had a lot of work and also I learn a lot of things. Finally I went home at 3:45 pm I was so tired because I do many different thing but in the same time I was happy to learn and do many different thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment