Wednesday, May 26, 2010

39 day in Emirates Post

Wednesday May 26, 2010 morning we have a meeting with our excellence team in this meeting my supervisor told every group to put their work in a new file and put the dividers for every section. After finishing this meeting I went to give Ms. Raja an Award Document and let her to sign the paper that I hand her a copy of the document. Furthermore, my supervisor told me to divide and put the HR document in a new file and put the dividers because this group was busy and they can't do their file. Moreover, after I finish I went to every group in our team to ask them if they a needs extra files and if they finish their files to order the files in the excellence team office. Also, I went to Mr. Khalfan Al Suwaidi to take the organizational chart of his department and while they bring the organization chart he was taking about his study and he encourage me to continue my study in HCT because it better than other universities and colleges. In addition I went to the networking department to tell Mr. Abdulla Ibrahim that the excellence team email doesn’t work and he solves the problem. As well I went to help Mr. Maher he is a member of excellence team to finish with him his file and re check the dividers in the files. I arrive home at 4:00 pm I do a lot of different work and the nice thing that we didn’t work in our office and it nice to change the place of working.

No comments:

Post a Comment