Sunday, May 9, 2010

24 day in Emirates Post

Wednesday May 5, 2010 this day the supervisor gives me a document for an employee who wants to join Sheikh Khalifa Award for Excellence Employee. This employee was from Ras AlKhaima I was surprised that he is small which 22 years old is and he got a lot of certificates hi document was horrible he had a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. My job was to format and read his all document to see if all what he wrote are matched with the general paper that hold all the instruction to join this Award. Also, the supervisor told me that this Employee will come and I must explain for him all his mistakes and told him to re do his document. Moreover, after I finish this document my supervisor called me to see the other employee to check her document because she wants to join this Award. This employee was much better that the first one she had a lot of information and her writing was perfect. In the end of this day I learnt a lot of things that I learnt before in the school like the grammar and spelling in Arabic but when I came to the college I forget these things, but I memorize all these thing in my work placement because all their work was on Arabic. It was a good challenge because the entire government sector work on Arabic more than English. My supervisor very happy because she thought that I will found difficulty to format this document in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment